The Mercedes Marathon

Chris and I have decided to participate in The Mercedes Marathon, which will take place on February 10, 2008. Unfortunately, since neither one of us are runners, we are limited to walking in the race. We are looking for anyone who is willing to join our team for a relay and run in Addie's name (full marathon, half marathon, three, six or seven mile spans). The registration fee is $100 per person. My goal is to raise $1,310 if Chris and I have to do this on our own and $2,600 if we do this as a team.
I have to do this for Addie. This is vitally important to me. If anyone is interested in joining our team, please email me at: addiesadvocate@yahoo.com.
Also, if anyone is interested in making a donation in Addie's name (or any other child's name), please let me know. All donations benefit The Bell Center. For those of you who will thankfully never have any personal connection to The Bell Center, this place has been a GOD send for me. The benefits that Addie and all children receive are immeasurable and my gratitude for the center and the therapists who work there will never be truly expressed.

For more information, please visit: http://thebellcenter.org/marathon.html



This is Addie's picture from the 2007 marathon. How can I not do this for her?

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...