Holding on...

I gave Addie the red and orange link that she has in her hand while she was taking a bath. I took it out of her hand at one point to wash her hand and she started crying. I rinsed her hand off, gave it back to her and life was good again. She continued holding on to the link throughout her bath, while getting dressed (with a little switch-a-roo from hand to hand), while being fed and during her little cat nap. She woke up and refused to let go of it while she was playing and while we were outside with the boys. We came in for more play time, diaper changes and cuddle time...all the while the death grip remained. I'm not real sure what the fascination was all about, but it made for cute pictures!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...