MALM

Some days it just breaks my heart that Addie isn't babbling like other babies...and then I realize that I am the most blessed mother in the world. I have this precious gift from GOD and she is perfect. This past Saturday Addie started making a new noise and this time it had syllables in it! She is saying what sounds like "malm". There are definite "m" and "l" sounds and I'm hoping that it is an emerging "mom" sound! I tell Addie all the time that I don't care what she says, just to say something, knowing all too well that I've been told she will only have limited speech capability (if I listen to what I'm told and you can ask my Mom...I usually don't!). I'm praying that GOD grants me the knowledge to help Addie learn to speak (and sign). HE is right here beside me.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...