Fall baseball

In the rush from work to daycare to therapy to school, home to change and back out to the ball field tonight, I left the camera at home...I just don't know why I couldn't manage to remember that one little detail!
Julien had his first baseball game tonight and wow did it turn out bad!!! The score ended up being a zillion to one! The one and only time that Julien got up to bat, he managed to kill the ball and did very well! He also did a great job playing first, but apparently tonight was just not our night! Addie was a great little cheerleader the first hour but by the end of the night, sleep deprivation took over and she was ready to GO! I hope fall ball gets better than it was tonight or it's going to be a long season!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...