Children's E.D. visit

Addie and I went to visit the nurses at the emergency room department of Children's Hospital today. I can't tell you what an honor it was to meet them all! They have become a part of Addie's "fan club" and have been so kind with their encouraging words over the past few months. I don't know what it was, but I HAD to take Addie to see them and I am so glad that I did! Thank you all for being so wonderful and kind and thank you for loving Addie. It means more than words can ever say! Not only did Addie get to meet some amazing people, but they also presented her with gifts to make her feel welcome and sent gifts home for Julien (pictures coming soon). I know that GOD puts people in my path for a reason and I am blessed to have these amazing women in my life!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...