Random news

A HUGE thank you to Shellie from Raising Nola in Bama for emailing me this morning and directing me to a website that has the perfect white shirts that I have been searching for!
I truly, truly appreciate it!

~~~

I think I've mentioned two or four times how I'm not a big fan of Facebook.
Sometimes I pay attention to it and sometimes I don't, but tonight I took a few minutes to see what others were doing in the world and I am so glad that I did.

 My youngest older brother posted a status that I thought was very worth sharing:


~~~

and finally....

I know so many of you love Bergen, so I wanted to share her big news!
We are so excited for her!


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...