What was it I said...about perfect timing?

Julien is away for the weekend at a hunting camp.
Chris is away in Atlanta attending The Tour Championship.

That left Monkey and me with nothing else to do but to go and see our very favorite Pediatrician -ever.

Monkus has strep, which resulted in two boo boo shots.
She is absolutely miserable and extremely overprotective of her boo boo band aids.

It is beautiful outside and all the Little Monkey can do is lay in (my) bed and sleep off and on.
The good news is that by this time tomorrow, she should be feeling almost all better.

~~~

And, my brother is doing well, just in a ton of pain.
He's tough and isn't being a baby whiner, which always helps facilitate recovery.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...