Busy, Busy, Busy!

I know that I am right there with the rest of you - and the word "busy" does not even begin to describe it.

It is crazy how my sanity list of things to do can go through peaks and valleys and right now, I feel like I can see Mount Rushmore from where I am sitting.

It is all a good kind of busy.

Outside of my work day keeping me busy (thank the heavens above), my children have me going non-stop.

Spring training for football starts tomorrow, and along with spring training comes Spring everything.
Registration for Summer and Fall everything, keeping my children and their social lives thriving, keeping up with day to day life and finally, count down to vacation.  YAY!

I am not sure if I have mentioned lately that I am about to have an official high schooler on my hands.
The thought alone is absolutely exhausting!

Miss Addie Pattati is doing well. 
We have recently seen a spike in her vocabulary, but even more than that, her awareness and memory.
She is definitely making more connections - or either she is able to vocalize her memories more often.
For example, a couple months ago, my sister met us to go shopping.
When we pulled up at the store, Chris got Addie's blue stroller out of the car (she has three) and then my sister buckled her into the stroller.
Addie was a sweet girl and a great helper while we shopped.
Just recently, we pulled up in front of the same store and Addie immediately asked, "Nonna? Stroller?".
The immediate association just absolutely floored us - we loved it!

Also, while we were at the Zoo yesterday - along with 15,000 other Birminghamians - Addie took me back in time to January 2011 when she yelled at a poor couple for trying to touch a stuffed beaver.

Only this time, Addie yelled at a lady who was touching the tail of a dinosaur in the gift shop.

The funny thing about it though was...
the lady did stop touching the dinosaurs after being reprimanded by a six year old.

I love my sweet girl...always doing her best to keep the rest of society in place.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...