Pat on the Back

My husband is truly worthy of a pat on the back today.

I sent him into a department store today to pick up my most favorite eye shadow in the whole entire world.

When he came back to the car, he handed me the bag with two containers all snuggled inside.
He proceeded to tell me that my most favorite eye shadow - in the whole entire world - was being discontinued!
UGH!  
I think it is a game of torture that certain brand name companies love to play with us poor unsuspecting consumers!
After discontinueing my favorite lipstick years ago, I was forced to switch to another brand name.
Now, they are forcing me to switch brands in search of a new eye shadow and my years and years of loyalty to this company - is gone.
Boo on them.  

Anyway, when the sales girl told my husband that my favorite eye shadow - in the whole entire world - was being discontinued, he immediately bought me two.
Figuring that would at least buy me some time to find a new love.

Yay for my husband for caring enough about his own well-being me to go ahead and buy two shadows instead of the one he was sent into the store to buy.

That is one of the many reasons why I love him.  

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...