Easter 2013

Easter morning started out great and Julien and Monkus loved their goodies.

We hosted Easter at our house, so the day was extremely busy from the minute we got out of bed.


Rudy, tired from all the excitement, shoved Chris out of the way in order to make a spot for nap time.
As soon as he crawled in next to Chris, he was fast asleep.
Rotten, rotten, rotten.


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of the day - the kids were acting so silly!
(photo stolen from my sisters Facebook page courtesy of my sister)


Not this sister, but the other one was the photo donor.


Addie was so excited to see her GaGa arrive, which meant we could finally get the afternoon started.


Yes.
Our yard is in horrible need of some TLC - you can direct any snarky comments to my husband who has been focused on all kinds of other priorities over the last few months.

I am more focused on the Little Monkey and the beautiful sight of her on the hunt for the eggs.
Addie needed lots of assistance and I think most of it was just due to all the activity.
I had no need to worry - each and every family member helped Addie along the way.


No matter how many years pass, I always think about the progress we have made,
and know,
that the continued progress is due to your prayers and support.
I cannot thank you enough.


Easter 2009








Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...