Milk - It Does a Body Good

Unless it expired two full months ago.

We met my family for dinner in Tuscaloosa and after a long drive, and an even longer wait for a table = more than two hours from the time we left our house, we were more than ready to sit down and get something to drink and eat.

This is not how I expected our dining experience to begin.



We calmly pointed out this little need to know detail to the server.
When he returned from the kitchen and told us that all the milk had the same expiration date, he offered to get Monkus just a cup of milk - I politely declined.

Their health rating was well within the acceptable limits - which leads me to wonder exactly how nobody else seemed to notice two month old expired milk.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...