My Voice For My Daughter

When I say it was an honor, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
I was asked to speak at the 26th Annual Early Intervention Conference in Montgomery.
I was asked to speak just as a parent and to share Addie's story.
I would tell you what I said, but I have no idea.
After walking to the podium, I glanced at the screen behind me and saw this precious photo.
I turned back to the audience and the rest was just a blur. This opportunity was so incredibly important to me, more important than words could possibly say.
I was given the opportunity to speak for my daughter, to share her story and to follow God's plan.
I don't know if my presence at this convention made any difference at all, but I do know that
if nothing else, I spoke from my heart and as I spoke, my sweet Addie and our dear friends that are walking this path with us were on my mind.
I needed to honor them and I hope that in some way, I succeeded.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...