Wrapping up the summer...

Summer - at least in our house, has come to an end.

Our summer has been full of activity, and drama free - just the way we like it.
We went on our last boat ride of the summer yesterday and Addie had a fantastic time!


Addie learned so many news things this summer.
She adores Julien beyond measure and is intent on doing everything he does! 
Whether I approve - or not.


The best evenings are the ones where we don't have anywhere to be or anything to do and we can just sit or stand - and enjoy it.


Julien spent the last 14 years asking me for a dog.
I have spent the last 14 years telling him, "No".
We just don't have the time to devote to a dog, and I just don't think it's fair to have a pet if you can't spend the time with it that it deserves.

After 10 months of asking me for a different kind of pet, Julien finally paid for it himself.
Julien adores his new pets, and so does Addie and she asks all the time if she can, "Hold her?".
Easier said than done.


Rudy is intrigued and has yet to show any malice towards her...


Pet #1 - Harley


and pet #2 - Waffles.


Things certainly have been interesting around my house.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...