Surgery - Number Seven

Today will be surgery number seven for Addie.
She will have yet another set of ear tubes put in - AND, another ear procedure on her right ear.
Since the surgery will end all summer activity, we certainly made the most of this past weekend.
Addie went with me for a pedicure Friday night, had her hair cut Saturday morning, spent the rest of the afternoon/evening on the boat and got to go to the store on Sunday and pick out a variety of ice cream to help with her recovery.

She is all about being pampered - and I was happy to make sure we made time for it.
Kim at Polished was absolutely phenomenal with Addie.
She was so patient with her and so very sweet.
Everything I need in someone who is caring for Addie!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...