Julien's 16th Birthday

Julien - being who he is - didn't want a fuss made over his birthday.
He didn't want to go out and do anything, so we just had family over to celebrate.

I ordered him a cookie dough cake - and forgot the candles -
and 
catered Italian
and he was happy.

Simple enough although I begged him to do something "more".
I felt like he deserved it.


He still adores the camera.

My pitiful candle display was embarrassing, but that's all I could find in the cabinet.


I hope all his wishes come true!



Since Julien technically already had his 16th birthday present, I bought him another one to match.


He adores them both!


I have all these sentimental thoughts running through my mind, but he would be less than thrilled with me if I wrote them.
Every once in a while, I do what's right.

As I always tell him, he's "my favorite oldest child"
and I love him beyond measure!

Happy 16th Birthday to my precious Baby Boy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...