You might not want to ask me how I'm doing.
I might actually tell you.
I might also tell you about how Addie is doing since the loss of her beloved GaGa.
I function better when I don't have to answer that question.
Not that I don't sincerely appreciate it, it's just not a question with an easy answer or at the very least with an easy - honest - answer.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...