A week in (very few) pictures...

Julien's special birthday dinner with Just Us that I wanted him to partake in, ended up nothing like I had planned.
I wanted him to try a new place - away from our normal stomping grounds - and he defaulted at the very last minute.

I'm blessed that he isn't high maintenance, and doesn't demand extraordinary things, but every once in a while, it would be nice to step outside our comfort zone (for something of our choosing and not because we have to).


Thanksgiving.
Yes, so very much to be extremely thankful for.
We went to my aunt's, it was nice not to have to worry about hosting it at my house.
My favorite oldest brother came down from Michigan for Thanksgiving and the Iron Bowl
and 
found this little frog that he just had to get Addie.

He was a fun addition to the day.


This is as good as it got - low quality cell phone photo - post dinner.

We have so very much to be thankful for, and don't think for one second that I'm not keenly aware of every bit of it.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...