Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I attempted a trip to the nail salon with Addie - by myself.
She was fantastic!
She never got upset and once I got her settled in the chair, she was content to stay there until we were both done.
It helped tremendously that the place was packed and she constantly had new people to watch.

I was SO PROUD of her!

...and she never travels light - ever.

The biggest challenge was making it to the car unscathed.
Her piggies left the salon in less than perfect shape, but she was still so proud of them and had to look at her reflection in the windows as we - ever so slowly - made our way to the car - in the 205 degree temperatures.





Yep.  She was walking alright - and bringing me pure joy just watching her.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...