Full Speed Ahead!

I'm trying to go through all the wedding pictures, but the process is slow going because life has been full of chaos since we arrived back at the Manor.

However, on the stunningly beautiful morning of the wedding, while the majority of the kids were heading to the water (accompanied by a responsible adult),


my Little Sleepy Monkey sat at the table enjoying her bowl of Multi-Grain Cheerios with her leftover Chick fil a cup from the day before (filled with "fresh" water).
Please.
Don't be jealous.
Only the very best for my family. 


It was somewhere around this time that we got the telephone call that my brother was on the way to the emergency room due to severe abdominal pain.
Apparently, he was in the midst of dealing with an incredibly angry gall bladder while his entire family was lounging around enjoying the sunshine.

The doctor patched him up by offering to medicate him to a point where he would be able to return in time for the wedding.
Everything went very well for the rest of the day and I'm pretty sure he remembers getting married, although I won't swear to the sharpness of his mental state.

He returned home from his honeymoon Thursday evening and will be spending time at UAB's penthouse suite for surgery bright and early tomorrow.
This is all on top of the knee surgery that he still hasn't recovered from.


Yes.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...