How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Hard to find the words to describe it
I got the CD of Addie's fifteen-month photo shoot in the mail today from Kim. I am trying desperately to keep Addie occupied long enough for me to browse through really quickly and this is the picture that made my heart just stop. I don't know what it is about this picture, but I'm fighting back tears. Here is this beautiful, special person who I helped to create. She is simply amazing.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...