How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
FYI...
I have an "Addie folder" that I have saved on my email account. Each time I receive an email with a comment, compliment or just simply telling me that Addie has brightened your day, I archive the email. From time to time, I go back and read the comments. I want you each to know that your words do not go unnoticed and that I am forever grateful for the time you take to tell me how Addie is impacting your lives. I don't think you realize just how much your kind words mean to me!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...