Time off



















Although I was very nervous leaving Addie this morning, I decided to go ahead with plans to spend the morning enjoying some much-needed Chris and Me time! The weather was perfectly beautiful for enjoying a round of golf at Ross Bridge! We love everything about being there. We spent the first night of our honeymoon at Ross Bridge and the last time I was out on the golf course was when I was pregnant with Addie, so it's been too long since we've been back. I told Chris that I realized today that I was born to be the wife of a golfer...but what I didn't understand was why I couldn't marry one that actually got paid to play! :) Regardless, it was nice feeling like we were a million miles away from the rest of the world even if only for a few hours. We were half an hour behind the group in front of us and forty minutes in front of the group behind us, so it was so peaceful...I remembered how much I've missed it.
After enjoying the morning to ourselves we picked the kids up early and had Addie's nine-month pictures made (pictures coming soon).






Hey...I thought we were golfing - not fishing!!!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...