Grammatical boo-boo

It's obvious from my ramblings on this blog, how grammar was not my favorite subject in school...well apparently Julien is following in my footsteps (bless his heart).

I was going through his folder today and found a lesson he had to do regarding a book he recently read. Which, by the way he loves books! He's just like me and will read everything! Anyway, he did a great job except for one part that asked:

Challenging words/words I didn't understand:
(Julien's reply:) I under standed everything.
:)

He also missed one on his spelling test this week. This is the first time he hasn't made a 100. He was not happy... He's so wonderful, he'll make up for it this week!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...