Pumpkin Patch






We took Addie and Julien to the Pumpkin Patch today. The weather was mostly overcast and not too hot. Addie is recovering from a very nasty cold, but managed to enjoy the day. She had the best time just watching everybody! Her favorite parts were watching Julien come down the slide and sitting on the hay. She kept playing with the hay; I think she enjoyed the texture and how different it felt. Julien had a blast and loved being able to show his little sister all the fun she's been missing out on! As soon as we made it to the pumpkin patch, Julien searched for Addie's pumpkin first. He found it and made sure it passed my inspection before showing it to her. It was so nice being able to enjoy the day with the kids and put away our worries for a little while. Addie managed to stay awake for all the excitement until I put her in her car seat. I wasn't even buckled in before she was asleep! Julien cozied up with his Nintendo DS and we enjoyed the quiet drive back home...we needed it!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...