My Ballerina


These pictures bring about a lot of emotion.
Three days after Addie was born, I was sitting in Dr. Dudgeon's office talking with him about Addie.
At the time, I didn't know the full extent of her condition and we thought that it was just Addie's cerebellum that was "damaged".
I was telling Dr. Dudgeon that it was "okay" if Addie never became a ballerina (or soccer player), that we would find other things for her to do.
I remember that moment so well...even down to the look on his face when I said it.
Kim purchased this tutu right before Addie's portrait session because she had an idea of the pictures she wanted to take of her.
Looking at these pictures, I am so thankful for Kim for giving Addie her moment as a ballerina...I just pray this is only the beginning - GOD is truly watching over us and putting amazing people in our path.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...