Geneticist update

I received an email from one of Addie's geneticists today. She asked if we would come back to see them in six months because they received news from Dr. Dobyns stating that he would have a blood test ready that would detect Microcephaly. She stated that it would be a prenatal test that could be done for future pregnancies. I don't know why I got so irritated by this, but I don't understand why these doctors are putting forth so much effort to develop a test that would detect Microcephaly prenatally instead of trying desperately to develop something that would help the children who are already here. I know that in reality, we are their version of lab rats. I don't want to go back, but at the same time I keep hoping that something helpful to Addie will be presented to me in the near future.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...