Personal note...update

I had my follow up appointment today and my new doctor is wonderful! She confirmed that the symptoms that I am experiencing are signs of cancer and she would have ordered the mammogram and ultrasound had I not already had them done (she didn't dismiss my concerns at all). She told me that she hears all the time about women being misdiagnosed because they are breastfeeding and it's harder to see and feel problems. She said that she is no longer concerned after reading the radiologist report, but just to be on the safe side has ordered a follow up mammogram and ultrasound in four months.
I thank God for keeping me healthy so that I may take care of my children!

Enough about me...more pictures of Addie and Julien coming soon!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...