Seven-month update

The last few weeks have been difficult on Addie. That mean ear just won't give her a break and now she's teething again! Her poor little mouth hurts and she is definitely letting me know it!

Addie has met her seven-month milestones! She transfers objects from one hand to another, she can support her weight on her legs when held upright, she uses her voice to express joy or displeasure (you bet she does!), she responds to her name, struggles to get items out of reach and she shows a great interest in images in a mirror (surely she doesn't get that from me). Today she even managed to pick up a banana puff off of her highchair tray and put it in her mouth. Granted it wasn't with the pincer grasp and it definitely wasn't graceful, but she did it!!!! She is amazing! We have made it much further than any doctor had said that we would!
I continue to pray that Addie meets her milestones on time and that she remains seizure free. I also continue to pray for proper brain development. I know that we will have our obstacles, but I also know that we will overcome them. I know that God has chosen his path for her and I am convinced it is going to be amazing and filled with joy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...