Speechless

It's not often that I don't have a quick reply for most any situation, except when it comes to situations involving Addie.  
I try to be mindful of the fact that not everyone knows how to address sensitive situations (unless you're family and then there is just no excuse).

However, on this occasion it wasn't the typical Addie comment that left Julien and me speechless.

Julien and I took Addie to our favorite grocery store, just not the one closest to home.
Julien was buckling Addie in so she could "drive" the cart, when two middle aged men came up to get their cart.

Misguided stranger:  speaking directly to Addie - "Hi, you are just precious!  Are you helping your Mommy and Daddy shop today?".

Addie: smiled and giggled

Me: "I hope you have a great afternoon"....shudder.....as we moved the cart further away.

Julien and I just stood there looking at each other.

Speechless

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...