Merry Christmas Eve

Standing and looking at my messy kitchen tonight reminded me of how very fortunate I am.
I spent a wonderful evening with my family.
We opened gifts, ate way too much food and snuggled into a warm living room.
Chris and I are preparing a breakfast casserole for us to enjoy soon after Santa's departure.
We will have food on the table in the morning and presents under the tree.
Despite my messy house, despite the hardships we are facing, we are beyond blessed this Christmas.
Our Christmas morning will not be perfect, but we will have beautiful memories to cherish.

I realize many of you are facing hard and uncertain circumstances this evening and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

From my family to yours - 
we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a day filled with peace and blessings.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...