Pumpkin Carving

Addie and I made pumpkins and bats for the door and I let this sweet little girl make them just the way she wanted to.
That included adding a monkey sticker to the bat - which made her very happy.


In keeping with doing whatever anybody wanted, we also managed to fit in a night for lots of pumpkin carving.


Surprisingly, Addie's favorite part was scooping out all the seeds.




Like most everything else, she took her job very seriously.


Rudy wasn't about to miss out on a thing and after being booted from every chair at the table, he decided to stand watch from the top of the trash can.


I am just truly thankful we were able to do all the fall activities that we missed last year.
It's the little things that make me so happy!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...