Halloween 2015



Despite the rain, everyone had a fun Halloween!

Maybe not everyone...Rudy was very disappointed in his costume this year which was all my fault.
One Size Fits All apparently never met Rudy
and
I failed to go back and get him something else.


Everyone, and I mean everyone, was in the Halloween spirit.


Addie was refusing to have her photo taken, so I bribed her by telling her we couldn't go pick up the cake from the bakery until she smiled for the camera.
I have no shame.


Donuts make life better
and
makes this sweet girl very happy.


and THIS - makes me happy.


Back from the bakery with the cake, so I had a much more compliant child on my hands!


Addie just adores having Gabi with her and she stuck by Gabi all night long.


Steeler's Fans.


Trick or Treating - it starts at home.


We headed out right before it started to sprinkle.


It took Addie a good ten houses or so before her anxiety dissipated and she started having a great time.



Now, that's what I'm talking about!
Pictures are blurry - because by this point, the rain was really started to come down.


Aunt Nonna and Gabi were Addie's "go to helpers" - she loved having them with her.


I was trying to get a photo of us all - literally soaking wet.
Yet total photo bomb - thanks Julien...


They look like they should be setting off down the yellow brick road...



I love this kid!


Just Us.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...