Football Season

Well, I totally failed at being a good documenter of the football season.

I don't even know where I left off and I don't even know the final stats.
I'm just that awesome right now, and feel really bad that I messed up the information "for" Julien.

Varsity did go to the playoffs in Mobile last week, but lost.
That's about all I can tell you.

Football Season 2014...that's a wrap.




Rotten girl has had a little bit of a break from being on the go every single day.






Julien got a three day break from practice, and moved right into wrestling.

HHS has their first wrestling match tomorrow night.
After Julien taking a year off from wrestling, this should be interesting.

He is definitely looking forward to it and poor Addie will have to get acclimated to the hours upon hours of being stuck in one stinky gym after another.

Tis the season!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...