Day "Off"

Since the kids were out of school for Veteran's Day, I made a point of packing as many errands into the day as possible.
I'm thoughtful like that.

We started the day with a trip to the salon for haircuts.
I am so incredibly relieved that Addie isn't afraid of going to the salon anymore.
We are rather fortunate to have people who are patient and sweet with Addie and the patience finally paid off!


We also managed a trip back to the adoption agency where the bear came from.
Since we were there and headed for another - horrible - appointment, I bought Addie a "prize" in hopes of bribing her into allowing me to keep some of my sanity


seeing as how we were going to THE DENTIST!

This poor kid is still traumatized every time we go.
It takes three people to hold her down while the dentist cleans her teeth.
It's horrible.


The good news is that her teeth were nice and pretty, which meant I tried to ruin that by taking her for ice cream.

She seemed excited about a trip for ice cream, but failed to eat any of it.


We have six months before we get to do it all over again.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...