Easter

Easter day was gorgeous!
We had a great day at the lake, just hanging out and watching the kids fish.

Julien - loved having me take his picture.
I will pretend he was attempting to wave at me instead of trying and failing to cover his face.


Gabi was a little more compliant with my requests to take pictures.


Julien spent the entire day on the pier.
Upon Addie's request, he even let her fish too.



The ballet slippers had to be traded for her boots before she could walk to the pier.
Knowing that was her only way to get to Julien, she didn't fuss over the requirement.


It wasn't long before she gave up on Julien and headed back over to Gabi.
She was determined to catch something.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...