PTO and Open House

Addie was excited to be a part of the PTO performance at school.

My sweet, sweet girl.


After PTO, we went back to her classroom so she could show us some of the things she has been working on - and so she could wave at all her friends as they walked through the door.


I happened upon these and had to take a picture.
The first and second ones just melted my heart.


Showing us her snowman book.


Oh my goodness.
This little guy loves Addie...and she loves him too.


Addie adores school and can't wait to go each day.
I pray that we continue to be surrounded by loving teachers and care givers for Addie.
Knowing she is happy, brings me peace of mind each day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...