Hi.

My name is Jennifer Henderson, and I am a big fat liar.

I don't intentionally lie - all the time
and this lie wasn't intentional.

It derived from a moment of pure insanity.
Car seat insanity.

Below you will see
car seat NUMBER SIX.


The Little Monkey waving happily at Julien while on the way to school.
Looks - are certainly deceiving.



It doesn't have a harness.
It is for Primates 33 pounds and over
and 
I'm beyond hopeful that this booger green car seat is the magic fix to our years of car seat drama - just like I was so hopeful that the four that came before were the secret fix.

It still has all the same awesomeness as the last car seat, but the great thing is that Monkey can get up into this seat with only a minimal amount of physical assistance.

It brings with it it's own troublesome issues and we haven't had it long enough to know if it's going to make life better for us.

All I can say is that we will certainly find out in T minus two days.
I feel like throwing up, and crying.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...