Our mammoth Spring Break trip.
The Little Primate had her check-up yesterday with my favorite pediatrician - ever.
The good doctor gave my little 38 pound Monkey a clean bill of health.
We have left our house and Rudy, Alley and Thomas in the hands of my very dear gun carrying friend, who just so happens to have a police chief, detective and fireman as the closest men in her life.
I have no worries.
We are several hours into the trip and so far, no major meltdowns from Addie.
We are off to a good start.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...