Nut House

The first two months of 2014 has been absolutely crazy.

Between the weather, crazy schedule changes, winter colds and daily chaos, I feel rather impressed that I'm still functioning at a somewhat sane level.
I know I'm not the only one that can't remember the last time they worked a full five day work week.

We have had A LOT going on.
It seems I say that often, but it never ceases to amaze me that just when I think I can grab on to a few seconds of downtime, something comes along to squash it to smithereens. 

Just this past week, I unexpectedly ended up spending more time in downtime Birmingham.  
I despise dirty parking decks, and playing the wait and see game, but it appears that after five long days, things are looking much brighter!  

WHEW.

In the midst of traveling the streets of downtown, we also had some pretty exciting things taking place at Henderson Manor.

Conversations came to an end, decisions were made in record breaking time, we were provided with peace and clarity, a Little Blond Primate provided us a smidgen of hope in our daily commute and it turns out that it was indeed, a February to remember.

It's the little things in life that makes us happy.  

Details coming soon, assuming I am not derailed by snow, ice or a volcanic eruption.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...