Tuesday, February 04, 2014

February...


On the heels of all the fun and new experiences that reared their ugly heads we encountered in January, we needed some down time.

Even Thomas looked a little dazed.  


An afternoon of inside playtime was most welcomed.



Addie has a lovely winter cold that brought with it a cough annoying enough to keep even the cats awake at night.
She doesn't sleep, we don't sleep.

I have tried every home remedy, every natural organically grown, farm raised, hand mixed, herb laced, bottled, crushed and liquefied remedy.
 And yes, I even tried tying a beet root to the third intermediate phalange on the left hand of the primate during a quarter moon on the second day of the second month in an even year.
Didn't. Work.

Finally,  I broke down and let commercial advertising reel me in.
After the third brand of cough medicine, we had a night of rest.  

When I say a night, I mean, I slept like ten hours.
Un.Real.

Once we get this cough to leave the Little Primate's body, the rest of February will be a breeze.

0 comments: