Birmingham's Best!

Check this out!
I received an email today from Emily Fulton. She is getting the word out about a new business that her and her husband are part of.
You may also see the commercial airing soon...
It is:
This website is fabulous!
I can't tell you the number of times I have had someone ask me, "I have a friend coming into town, where is the best...?", well now we have a valuable resource!
http://birminghamsbest.com/ also offers the opportunity to suggest a new category or nominate a business.
I must say that I was pleased to see our very own, Fox Valley on the fine dining list!
Since I'm advertising...if you are looking for a fabulous dentist in Vestavia, give Dr. Fulton a call. You can find more information by going to the website: fulton-dental.com

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...