Our gift to Addie

After searching for a few weeks, I finally found THE perfect gift for Addie's First Birthday! It was extremely important to me to find something special for her.
Kim took this picture on New Years Eve and believe it or not, this was the most difficult picture to take, Addie did not want to hold her hand still! Kim thought it was sweet that Addie appears to be "telling" everyone how old she is!
This picture is beautiful, but difficult to look at. I know that Addie probably will not have children, so I pray that Julien will have a daughter that I can give this to. These simple pearls mean the world to me. They symbolize my eternal love for Addie. Like these pearls, she is a precious and beautiful gift!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...