Another milestone met...

Praise be to the LORD our God!

Guess what my miracle baby can do now? She can give kisses and LOTS of them! "Giving affection" is a milestone and she has this one down pat! All we have to do is ask Addie for a kiss and she leans in and gives us a kiss! She has even started trying to give us a kiss without prompting and then she will lay her head down on our chest. I think this is absolutely amazing! This simple act proves to me that Addie understands what is said to her and is responding accurately! We just had Addie's speech evaluation and there were so many questions that I answered "no" to and it was so painful to have to confront her delays, but then God gives me this new blessing and reminds me that He will continue to show us all his miraculous powers!
Please say a prayer and thank God for this blessing!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...