What a way to wake up...

Addie has another ear infection and this time it’s really bad! She woke me up at 1:30 this morning (as usual!) and I noticed a large spot on the bed - I thought she had gotten sick. When I picked her up to change the bedding, I realized it was blood. There was blood on the sheets, on her pajamas, all over her ear and on her hand and face. Luckily I’m not a mom that panics (or faints at the sight of blood) but I was concerned. I called Dr. Davis (who immediately took the call from his answering service) and he reassured me that it was JUST an ear infection. Her ear has been bleeding a little today, so I’m hoping the ear drops will make a dramatic difference within the next day or two. Good thing she has tubes in, otherwise it could have been a lot worse!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...