Six-Month check-up

We saw Dr. Dudgeon today for Addie's six-month check-up. Dr. Dudgeon was very happy with Addie's development and he hopes she continues to surprise everyone. Today was the most routine visit that we have had - all went as well as I could have hoped and Addie is now 26 ½ inches long and weighs 15 pounds 10 ½ ounces! She cried during all four of her vaccinations but was "all better" as soon as I picked her up. Dr. Dudgeon told us that if Addie starts showing any signs of delay to bring her back in six weeks; otherwise we're all clear until her nine-month check-up! I told him I didn't plan on seeing him again for three months...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...