The kindness of friends

My friends, Jenn and Kelly had an "Addie Party" in celebration of the wonderful news that we received about Addie's diagnosis. I will never be able to fully express how much it means to me to have friends who care about us and who are so accepting of Addie.



Jenn and Isabelle made Addie a mashed potato cake!















Graham, Owen, Addie, Jackson and Isabelle (Baby Jackson moved in across the street from where we are building our new house. It's wonderful that Addie will already have a friend in the new neighborhood. I'm sure they will love playing together - at least until Jackson gets older and starts to think that girls are yucky!)



































































Addie understands "more" - one of the many signs we are working on!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...