Happy Six-Months Addie!

ADDIE HAS MET HER SIX-MONTH MILESTONES!

Addie turns toward sounds and voices, she imitates sounds, rolls over in both directions (with minimal assistance), eats from a spoon (she’s even interested in a sippy cup), sits without support, brings objects to her mouth (she managed to get a toe in her mouth yesterday) and she is diligently working on transferring objects from one hand to the other! This is a true miracle. She is doing all the things the doctors told me she never would!

I thank God each day for my children; I feel I am truly blessed. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for Addie, I could not ask for anything more. Your prayers mean the world to me and I am so thankful for you all.






She's teething and has managed to acquire a rash...
(Pictures courtesy of Big Brother Photography - Thanks Julien)








Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...