Week 11 Update

I am overjoyed to announce that Addie has met her three-month milestones. She is following a moving object with her eyes, she is able to hold her head up, she grasps objects that are placed in her hands (she is so strong!) , she continues to coo, is well on her way to babbling and is trying really hard to hold a conversation! This is just one more step towards proving the doctors wrong. I need accomplishments like this to keep me going! Someone made the comment to me that I’m putting Addie through “Baby Boot Camp” and I guess I am. She works so hard all the time and I am so proud of her!
Addie is still doing well on day four of daycare…much better than I am! I go see her at lunch, which breaks up the day for both of us.
My prayer requests have changed a little. Instead of praying for Addie to remain seizure free, I now pray that the seizures will be infrequent and mild if they must occur. I also pray that Addie continues to meet her milestones.

Thank you all for praying for Addie. It means so much to us!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...