Our First Day

I started back to work and Addie started daycare today. Addie was asleep when we dropped her off at daycare, which made it a little easier on me. I got everything situated for her, went over details with her new teachers and quickly made my way out. I didn't cry and was amazed at the fact that I didn't. I think I spent the last few weeks realizing I didn't have a choice in the matter and had prepared myself for this day.
From what the teachers tell me Addie had a good day (half day) except for when it came to feeding time. Addie did not want to take a bottle and it took about twenty minutes before Miss Anna could convince her to do so. Otherwise, all went well. The PT from The Arc of Shelby County met me at daycare this afternoon to go over details with the teachers and to answer any questions they may have.
From daycare, we went to Addie's appointment at The Bell Center and she did great! Addie was in a great mood and did well with her exercises.
I'm afraid we may have had a set back yesterday with Addie. We are scheduled for an EEG at Children's to investigate further. Please continue to pray for Addie. We are so appreciative and need your prayers!






Exhausted after such a busy day!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...