The Things I Will Do

When Addie woke up running a fever, my daily routine was turned upside down.
Despite her fever, there was one errand I had to take care of, and it didn't even require getting her out of the car. 

When I told her we had to go to the car, she protested heavily - because she didn't feel good AND because she was cuddled in bed with Rudy. 

In an effort to keep my sanity, I offered to let Rudy ride with us. 

He was a good boy and kept Addie happy and content. 


Later that evening, Julien felt so bad for Addie, that he offered to let her hang out in his room. 
This - is a rare sighting. 
Not that he doesn't always try to take care of her, but his room is sacred and her presence is not always welcome. 


It's the little things that make me happy!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...